Monday, April 8, 2019

My Letter Home

Dear sweet Wife Mary Ellen,



I am happy to be talking to you I wanted to check in on you guys. I have some exciting news, I have been promoted to Major General I hope to be the best General this country has ever had. As you know I am an amazing leader, so I think I can be the best. I know that I'm extremely qualified as I was second in my class at the great West Point Academy. I can tell it might be a struggle with people trying to correct me, I hate when people do that. I also think The Confederate  need to be put in line as succession should be illegal. And ask Max and May how things without me, tell them I love them. Man, I wish to be back in Philadelphia right now but things here are good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

1865 Blog

Dear Union, Congratulations on your victory your victory in the Civil War  you really shocked me considering you basically had no skill I ...