Thursday, April 11, 2019

1861 Blog

Hello Everyone,

My names George McClellan and i'm currently Major General of the unstoppable (all thanks to me... a genius). Though I have lost a only a couple of battles. I feel I am and will always be the best general this country has ever had. The year 1861 hasn't been too easy for the union they have lost a few battles (Because I wasn't in total control duh). Hears a review Lincoln had to call in tones of volunteers for the war after battle at Ft. Sumter, Riots in Baltimore with the Confederate Lead to the first deaths of the Civil War. Now making it harder to get troops from border states. And there was the tough loss of the battle of Bull Run. We ran in thinking we were going to stop over the Rebels, but they ended up chasing us out of town like bunch of cowards ( I will change that) And after Lincoln enforced his new income tax they appointed me to Major General. I will be writing to you guys again soon 

From The Greatest, Smartest, Best Looking person on the planet
George McClellan

No comments:

Post a Comment

1865 Blog

Dear Union, Congratulations on your victory your victory in the Civil War  you really shocked me considering you basically had no skill I ...