Friday, May 17, 2019

1865 Blog

Dear Union,

Congratulations on your victory your victory in the Civil War you really shocked me considering you basically had no skill I probably am the reason any of your troops were trained. I will say I noticed the greatness of General Custer a troop I kinda raised myself (your welcome). Any way great victory and thank you for putting the country back together, and I am so so sad to hear the Death of Lincoln. He was a good leader, but just never let me get to my full potential. Also congrats to Grant maybe you can also quit your Alcohol addition while he is winning the war off my work like a vulture. Well anyway  congrats.

From, Captain McClellan

No comments:

Post a Comment

1865 Blog

Dear Union, Congratulations on your victory your victory in the Civil War  you really shocked me considering you basically had no skill I ...