Wednesday, May 1, 2019

1864 Blog

Dear Abraham Lincoln

I see the Union is suddenly doing well under command of General Ulysses S. Grant.Congrats this came as a shock to me as the army is weak because i'm not in command, but I now respect that you've made your mind at the Position of General, but I will let you know I shall beat you in the upcoming Election.  The People of our Great Country will realize how great of a Candidate I am and I will definitely beat you. Also Congrats on taking Atlanta the only Major City you have taken. Well just want to say congrats on your loss n the Election now.

From, Captain McClellan

No comments:

Post a Comment

1865 Blog

Dear Union, Congratulations on your victory your victory in the Civil War  you really shocked me considering you basically had no skill I ...