Wednesday, April 24, 2019

1862 Blog

 Dear Everyone,

I am sad to inform you of my demotion from the Major General of The Union army after my WIN at the Battle of Antietam. Can you believe that they fired me after I won  who dose that. I have carried this Army on my Shoulders I am even considering changing my name to Atlas that's how much i carry them, and they have the nerve to fire me. I mean I only made like a few mistakes, but if you forget the fact I caused many people to die and turn what was supposed to be a roll over victory into a real battle. You can't argue with my intelligence. I knew General Lee's every move. How do you think I did that It's because I am a genius, and don't believe what people tell you I DID NOT FIND THEM IN A CIGAR BOX. And the loss of the whole Peninsula Campaign is all Lincolns Fault so why blame me. I am a Genius and you'll never find anyone as smart as me. Well any way good luck ever finding a General as Good, Smart, Hansom, and Overall a total people person as me. Good Job with your future loss.

From, 
The Best person Ever
The New and In proved Captain George McClellan

No comments:

Post a Comment

1865 Blog

Dear Union, Congratulations on your victory your victory in the Civil War  you really shocked me considering you basically had no skill I ...